Bringing straight-up innovation for our patients!
In-Ovation is a self-ligating braces – a unique type of fixed orthodontic treatment. Unlike traditional metal braces, no colorful elastics are needed to hold the archwire. It has a built-in clip mechanism to engage the wire with less friction, causing more efficient tooth movement.
Why choose In-Ovation braces?
- With no elastics that need to be changed regularly, this type of braces requires fewer office visits.
- With traditional braces, elastics put excessive pressure and friction on teeth which can slow down treatment and cause discomfort. With the In-Ovation system, teeth move freely and quickly.
- More comfortable than traditional metal braces.
- Less discreet because there’s no need for colored elastics.
- In most cases, no extractions are needed!
- Achieve your smile goals faster!
Which type of In-Ovation is right for me?
- In-Ovation R utilizes smaller brackets than traditional metal braces. It doesn’t use elastic or metal ties, which causes less gum irritation, less plaque build-up, and less friction.
- In-Ovation C is a more discreet option which uses translucent ceramic brackets that blend with your natural teeth color. It is a faster, more comfortable, and more aesthetic option for straightening teeth.
- In-Ovation MTM No-Trace is the perfect choice for those who want to straighten their teeth with brackets placed at the back of the teeth, commonly called “lingual braces.”